Yes Unlimited is all about investing in people and building better communities. We are a not-for-profit, community-based organisation and have been delivering a range of services and supports in Albury and surrounding areas for more than 35 years. Yes Unlimited is a Company Limited by Guarantee and proud to be locally governed by our Board of Directors who bring a mix of skills, experience and community perspectives to the strategic direction of our organisation. Our team of over 30 staff are passionate about our community, and believe that everyone should have access to the resources, knowledge and supports they need to thrive.
- We are deeply on our client’s side
- We are eternally optimistic and don’t give up
- We actively support clients autonomy
Leaders In Practice
- We remain constructively discontent
- We are brutally honest with ourselves about what’s working and what is not
- We are creative, innovative and purposeful in our practice
- We have unusually high expectations for ourselves and our work
Doing It Together
- We compulsively build partnerships
- We capitalize on the diversity of our people
- We build dynamic teams
Our Core Strengths
There’s a few things we think we do particularly well at Yes Unlimited
Driving Change: We don’t think that good, is good enough, and believe we have an obligation to be part of positive change at an individual, community and societal level.
Bending the rules: Sometimes the ‘rules’ don’t work for everyone and if Yes Unlimited is truly going to put Clients First then we need to be agile enough to bend around the client. That’s why we always encourage people to call if they have a situation they are not sure fits. Who knows what we can come up if we talk it out.
Creating environments of trust: At the heart of all good and respectful relationships is trust. We are committed to building an environment where trust is at the center, with our teams, our clients and the broader community.